|Call for Abstract Process|
ABSTRACT TOPIC AREAS
You are invited to submit papers in the form of research results, practical services or case studies related disability to our abstract review committee. As our strong voice on the ability to work of PWDs therefore the topics could be related to the area of employment and all related as the following but not limited to below categories;
- Policy: promoting on employment, supporting PWDs quality of life, levy fine, incentive, public service transformation, public-private partnership
- PWDs Capacity building: education, training, rehabilitation and vocational training, capacity building service, shelter workshop
- Competitive PWDs Employment: customization employment, job and work modification, job placement and supporting work life system
- Business opportunities: cases studies, creating share value, CSR, new market segment of PWDs
- Social Entrepreneurships: Social enterprise practice and supporting eco system, corporate partnership, venture and investment, capacity building and market access
- Technology Driven: Assistive technology for workforces
- Social Change/Innovation: The transformation of culture, behavior, social institutions, and social structure over time for diverse workforces
ABSTRACT FORMAT AND PRESENTER PROFILE
The abstract must be submitted in English and should be 300 – 450 words, with Times New Roman 12 point font. Abstract will be assessed for suitability for inclusion by a peer review panel. It is anticipated that presentations will present in English and generally be 15-30 minutes in length.
Enter author’s name with complete education and title. Ex: John Smith Ph.D., Associate Professor.
Specify status “student” in case you are a student that is presenting a paper as part of completing a thesis. Specify “professional” otherwise.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS AND ENQUIRIES
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 03 May – 30 Sep 2018**
Abstracts must be submitted according to deadline to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, as an email attachment.
Remark: Please also note that all papers must be submitted within 30 Sep and will be reviewed and approved by our research committee. Since we have limitation of abstract presentation time slot, we reserve the right on the selection process and the presentation arrangement. The abstract presentation will be announced by 30 October.